Oppenheimer Upgrades LINC to Outperform, Downgrades STRA to Perform, Raises Price Targets on DV, CPLA
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
In the Education space this morning, an analyst at Oppenheimer has made numerous rating/price target/estimate changes:
- upgrades Lincoln Educational (Nasdaq: LINC) from Perform to Outperform, price target set at $31
- downgrades Strayer Education (Nasdaq: STRA) from Outperform to Perform
- DeVry (NYSE: DV) price target raised from $69 to $75, Outperform maintained
- Capella Education (Nasdaq: CPLA) price target raised from $88 to $102, Outperform maintained
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Canopy Growth (WEED:CN) (CGC) to Sell
- Americas Silver Corp. (USA:CN) (USAS) PT Raised to Cdn$1.30 at Stifel Canada
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $80 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!