Oppenheimer Reiterated Perform Rating on Allot Communications (ALLT) Expecting Mobile Security to Drive VAS
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Oppenheimer maintained a Perform rating on Allot Communications (NASDAQ: ALLT) as mobile security is expected to become a key driver to the company's value added services (VAS). VAS is now accounting for as much as ~40% of bookings for the company. Analyst Ittai Kidron expects revenue from this area to grow at ~50% YoY for the foreseeable future.
Kidron commented, "In recent years Allot has evolved its core DPI platform into a value added services (VAS) engine with parental control and security as new features. Progress has been solid thus far with VAS now accounting for as much as ~40% of bookings for the company. We believe that mobile security is a key VAS driver and expect revenue from this area to grow at ~50% YoY for the foreseeable future. Tier 1 customers are already at hand and trial activity is heavy. We expect the company to show more progress in this area in 2016-2017 as trial activity moves into deployment and as the company refines its software licensing program (from perpetual to term) to better capture upside. Maintain Perform."
Shares of Allot Communications closed at $5.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Lucira Health Inc. (LHDX) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!