Oppenheimer Downgrades Ambarella (AMBA) to Perform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) from Outperform to Perform.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz comments "US-China trade tension is impacting its largest IP camera customers and adds uncertainly to near term. On the brighter side, IP camera and automotive segments kept their growth momentum and upward trend is likely to continue in FY19. Customer engagement and development of computer vision (CV) products remain on track. With dual pressure on sales and gross margin in the mid-term and few sign of recovery in wearable and drone markets, we believe it is more prudent to stay sidelined until we see substantial growth catalysts such as design win of CV22."
Shares of Ambarella closed at $49.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) to Hold
- Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (FEEXF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at JPMorgan
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK340 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!