Ooma (OOMA) PT Raised to $24 at Northland Capital Markets
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Michael Latimore raised the price target on Ooma (NYSE: OOMA) to $24.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We hosted a vNDR with management last week and overall are encouraged with progress this year. The company highlighted its focus, value and differentiation in the small business cloud phone system market. Growth drivers include channel, international expansion, ARPU increases and vertical programs. All four areas have low CAC. Ooma is making good progress on doubling its seat count at a large customer to 50,000. Teams pipeline is ahead of plan."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR15 at Barclays
- Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP8.80 at Barclays
- Schibsted ASA (SCHA:NO) (SBBTF) PT Lowered to NOK485 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!