Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at Barclays
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Barclays analyst Iain Simpson raised the price target on Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (OTC: ONXXF) to EUR10.90 (from EUR10.80) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd (KLK:MK) (KLKBF) PT Raised to R$21.72 at Daiwa Securities
- Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!