Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (4528:JP) (OPHLY) PT Lowered to JPY3,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Nomura/Instinet analyst Motoya Kohtani lowered the price target on Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (4528:JP) (OTC: OPHLY) to JPY3,900.00 (from JPY4,100.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicaja (UNI:SM) PT Lowered to EUR1.23 at Societe Generale
- JD Health International Inc (6618:HK) PT Lowered to HK$80 at Goldman Sachs
- Link Administration Holdings (LNK:AU) (LKADF) PT Lowered to AUD3.25 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!