On Holding AG (ONON) PT Raised to $35 at Stifel, 'Brand momentum, higher revenue base, and incremental investment...justify a higher valuation, in our view.'
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close lower as traders cash in on latest megacap rally
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Won't Lead to 'Holy Grail' of Stock Market Predicting, Say Experts
Get Alerts ONON Hot Sheet
12 Buy, 2 Hold, 2 Sell
Rating Trend: Down
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 11 | Down: 8 | New: 16
Join SI Premium – FREE
Stifel analyst Jim Duffy raised the price target on On Holding AG (NYSE: ONON) to $35.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "FY4Q featured better than 80% growth in all regions and strong 76% growth from DTC. Perhaps most impressive, the 92% FY4Q growth was achieved with flat y/y marketing spend underscoring organic demand momentum. New product represented approximately 65% of FY4Q revenue reflecting diversification of the revenue base. Stifel Street high estimates see a significant lift in revenue outlook but largely unchanged Street high adj. EBITDA reflecting reinvestments in Marketing and Distribution capacity and automation that should help support momentum into FY24+. Notably, marketing includes the endorsement of women’s #1, Iga Świątek. We see the on-court brand representation in the Majors strategic to elevating both the Roger franchise and apparel offerings. Brand momentum, higher revenue base, and incremental investment in the business to support future growth justify a higher valuation, in our view. We are raising the 12 mos. TP to $35 from $31."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kusuri no Aoki Holdings Co Ltd (3549:JP) PT Raised to JPY7,900 at Credit Suisse
- China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited (2319:HK) (CIADY) PT Lowered to HK$44 at JPMorgan
- Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) PT Raised to JPY9,500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!