Omron Corp (6645:JP) (OMRNY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Goldman Sachs analyst Yuichiro Isayama raised the price target on Omron Corp (6645:JP) (OTC: OMRNY) to JPY12,000.00 (from JPY10,500.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK69 at Morgan Stanley
- Puma SE (PUM:GR) (PMMAF) PT Raised to EUR120 at Morgan Stanley
- DWS Group GmbH & Co KGaA (DWS:GR) PT Raised to EUR43 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!