Okuma Corporation (6103:JP) (OKUMF) PT Lowered to JPY5,800 at Goldman Sachs
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
Goldman Sachs analyst Yuichiro Isayama lowered the price target on Okuma Corporation (6103:JP) (OTC: OKUMF) to JPY5,800.00 (from JPY6,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Clearwater Analytics Holdings (CWAN) at Outperform
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Raised to $127 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!