Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) PT Lowered to AUD3.62 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher lowered the price target on Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OTC: OISHY) to AUD3.62 (from AUD3.68) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Raised to DKK2,270 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!