OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR55.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard raised the price target on OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OTC: OMVKY) to EUR55.60 (from EUR50.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR14.30 at UBS
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP78 at Deutsche Bank
- Titan Mining Corp. (TI:CN) (TNMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!