Nuvoco Vistas Corp Ltd (NUVOCO:IN) PT Lowered to INR315 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
JPMorgan analyst Pinakin Parekh lowered the price target on Nuvoco Vistas Corp Ltd (NUVOCO:IN) to INR315.00 (from INR345.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- Dream Unlimited Corp. (DRM:CN) (DRUNF) PT Lowered to Cdn$44 at TD Securities
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!