Nutrien (NTR) PT Raised to $65 at Cowen
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert raised the price target on Nutrien (NYSE: NTR) to $65.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "Weather impacted crop production in the U.S. this year sets up for strong fertilizer application this fall and next spring. We see continued favorable supply/demand fundamentals for nitrogen and potash along with improved retail supported by M&A and market share gains in the U.S."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- China Communications Services Corp (552:HK) PT Raised to HK$4.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Hanssem Co. Ltd. (009240:KS) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!