NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (NUVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
BMO Capital analyst Ray Kwan raised the price target on NuVista Energy Ltd (NVA:CN) (OTC: NUVSF) to Cdn$2.50 (from Cdn$1.25) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP:CN) (CP) PT Raised to Cdn$516 at Scotiabank
- Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!