Novavax (NVAX) PT Lowered to $235 at Jefferies After Rollout Delay Concedes First Mover Advantage
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Kelechi Chikere lowered the price target on Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) to $235.00 (from $310.00) after the company reported Q1 results and updated timelines for its CV-19 vaccine.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating expecting "a measured rollout in 2021 with a large pickup in the first half of 2022. Investors will be disappointed as it means sales in 2021 are likely to be modest, MRNA vaccines have more time to gain mindshare and more vaccines potentially enter the mkt. While recognizing the NT headwinds, we remain (+) on the mid to long-term outlook for NVAX's CV-19 vaccine prgm."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Link REIT (823:HK) (LKREF) PT Raised to HK$83.30 at CLSA
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
- CLSA Downgrades Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (WOLWF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!