Novavax (NVAX) PT Lowered to $235 at Jefferies After Rollout Delay Concedes First Mover Advantage
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kelechi Chikere lowered the price target on Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) to $235.00 (from $310.00) after the company reported Q1 results and updated timelines for its CV-19 vaccine.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating expecting "a measured rollout in 2021 with a large pickup in the first half of 2022. Investors will be disappointed as it means sales in 2021 are likely to be modest, MRNA vaccines have more time to gain mindshare and more vaccines potentially enter the mkt. While recognizing the NT headwinds, we remain (+) on the mid to long-term outlook for NVAX's CV-19 vaccine prgm."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20.19 at Credit Suisse
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!