Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) PT Lowered to CHF80 at JPMorgan
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
JPMorgan analyst Richard Vosser lowered the price target on Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NYSE: NVS) to CHF80.00 (from CHF85.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD26.70 at Credit Suisse
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited (SKC:AU) (SKYTY) PT Raised to AUD3.30 at Credit Suisse
- Hang Seng Bank (11:HK) (HSNGY) PT Raised to HK$130 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!