Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) PT Lowered to CHF105 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Goldman Sachs analyst Keyur Parekh lowered the price target on Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NYSE: NVS) to CHF105.00 (from CHF106.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,082 at Jefferies
- China Southern Airlines Co Ltd. (H-Shares) (1055:HK) (ZNH) PT Lowered to HK$5 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: MakeMyTrip (MMYT) PT Raised to $43 at Citi, 'Great Show All Around'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!