NortonLifelock (NLOK) Earnings Review - Raymond James
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Robert Majek reiterated a Market Perform rating NortonLifelock (NASDAQ: NLOK) after F3Q results showed revenue up 6% y/y, billings up 10% and customer count increased by 334K q/q to 21M. Net retention rate and ARPU remained at 85% and $9.00+ respectively.
The analyst stated "the company walked investors through its Avira acquisition which should add 3% revenue growth, be accretive year 1, and help it expand its market share internationally. Investor discussion remains on 1) what customer net add trajectory may look like post COVID, 2) the ARPU expansion opportunity (esp. with Avira at <$50% of core ARPUs), and 3) Norton's international growth strategy. On the last point, we wonder if NortonLifeLock should become more acquisitive going forward given the potential strong incremental margins & "beachhead opportunity" from bolting on various regional players such as Avira. Overall; we are enthusiastic around the company's potential for accelerating revenue growth but remain on the sidelines until we can get more comfort around the net add trajectory post COVID and confidence in long-term demand for company's paid consumer security and identity offerings."
Shares of NortonLifelock closed at $20.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Market Perform
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (AFX:GR) (CZMWY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!