Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at TD Securities
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart raised the price target on Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (OTC: NPIFF) to Cdn$56.00 (from Cdn$55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola Icecek AS (CCOLA:TI) (COLAY) PT Raised to TRY82.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP3.05 at Goldman Sachs
- Extendicare Inc. (EXE:CN) (EXETF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!