Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$50 at TD Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart lowered the price target on Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (OTC: NPIFF) to Cdn$50.00 (from Cdn$56.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at BMO Capital
- Denison Mines (DML:CN) (DNN) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- KEC International Ltd (KECI:IN) PT Raised to INR460 at Edelweiss Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!