Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$47 at CIBC
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CIBC analyst Mark Jarvi lowered the price target on Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (OTC: NPIFF) to Cdn$47.00 (from Cdn$51.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$120 at CLSA
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Raised to KRW680,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!