Northland Capital Markets Starts Vitesse Semiconductor (VTSS) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Northland Capital Markets initiates coverage on Vitesse Semiconductor (NASDAQ: VTSS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $5.00.
"VTSS is in the early stages of what we believe will be a multi-year turn-around as it transitions from time-based to packet-based communications semiconductors," analyst Tom Sepenzis said.
Shares of Vitesse Semiconductor closed at $2.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Micron Technology (MU) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Mirion Technologies (MIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Biophytis SA (BPTS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!