Northland Capital Markets Starts Sunnova (NOVA) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Abhishek Sinha initiates coverage on Sunnova (NYSE: NOVA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage on NOVA with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target. We believe NOVA offers a compelling entry point for investors looking for exposure to the residential solar market. In our view, NOVA is a high-quality business with very strong and dependable cash flows. The company has a well-oiled dealership-based business model which is ready to burgeon with the growing solar demand."
Shares of Sunnova closed at $16.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR95 at Citi
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Lowered to IDR670 at Citi
- Suzuken Co Ltd (9987:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,600 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!