Northland Capital Markets Starts SPAC Rodgers Silicon Valley Acquisition (RSVA) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richard initiates coverage on SPAC Rodgers Silicon Valley Acquisition (NASDAQ: RSVA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00. RSVA is merging with Enovix.
The analyst commented, "Enovix is at the verge of commercializing its 3D silicon anode li-ion battery technology with world leading energy density specification that is well suited for premium consumer applications such as 5G phones, wearable, VR/AR goggles and laptops. Enovix is engaged with 5 customers and expect customers' to qualify fab-1 at the end of CY21 and ship production by Q2:22."
Shares of Rodgers Silicon Valley Acquisition closed at $14.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Overweight as the Only E&P with Negative Carbon Footprint
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Harley-Davidson (HOG) at Buy, Top SMiD CAP Pick
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!