Northland Capital Markets Starts Electromed (ELMD) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger initiates coverage on Electromed (NYSE: ELMD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.50.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of Electromed, Inc. (ELMD) with an Outperform rating and a twelve month price target of $15.00 or 30 times our current fiscal 2022 EPS estimate of $0.50. ELMD is a medical device company specializing in the manufacture and sale of medical devices for products that provide airway clearance therapy. Electromed provides therapy to patients with compromised pulmonary function through their SmartVest System with High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO)."
Shares of Electromed closed at $9.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!