Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Luminar Technologies (LAZR) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richard downgraded Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ: LAZR) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $10.00.
The analyst commented, "While LAZR confirms that it will be production ready by yearend, we believe the adoption of its lidar is taking longer than we expected. US and Europe OEMs primarily use lidar to enhance safety and low-speed autonomy. LAZR's product has a longer range than is required for these applications, and less expensive alternatives are winning production nominations. We reduce our rating to MP and trim our PT to $10."
Shares of Luminar Technologies closed at $9.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Raised to PHP162.90 at CLSA
- Berli Jucker PCL. (BJC:TB) (BLJZY) PT Raised to THB42 at CLSA
- Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd. (6981:JP) (MRAAY) PT Lowered to JPY9,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!