Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger downgraded Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ: HCSG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $33.00.
The analyst comments "While we continue to like Healthcare Services Group and we believe that it is a core holding within our coverage universe, we are downgrading HCSG to Market Perform from Outperform based on headline risk and legal risk. We highlight a recent lawsuit that was filed concerning a wrongful death claim as an HCSG employee died of COVID-19 while working at a Pennsylvania nursing home."
Shares of Healthcare Services Group closed at $24.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Underweight
- Catena AB (CATE:SS) PT Raised to SEK520 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!