Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (NESRF) PT Lowered to AUD12.10 at Goldman Sachs
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
Goldman Sachs analyst Matthew Frydman lowered the price target on Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (OTC: NESRF) to AUD12.10 (from AUD13.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at Canaccord Genuity
- Torex Gold Resources (TXG:CN) (TORXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$25 at Canaccord Genuity
- North American Construction (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!