NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH-U:CN) (NWHUF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.75 at BMO Capital
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
BMO Capital analyst Troy MacLean raised the price target on NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH-U:CN) (OTC: NWHUF) to Cdn$13.75 (from Cdn$13.25) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Macquarie
- Toray Industries, Inc (3402:JP) (TRYIY) PT Raised to JPY800 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!