North West Co Inc. (NWC:CN) (NNWWF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
TD Securities analyst Michael Van Aelst raised the price target on North West Co Inc. (NWC:CN) (OTC: NNWWF) to Cdn$37.00 (from Cdn$36.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts Porch Group Inc. (PRCH) at Overweight; Named New Best Idea
- Marriott International (MAR) PT Raised to $140 at Stifel Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!