Norsk Hydro SA (NHY:NO) (NHYDY) PT Raised to NOK54 at Morgan Stanley
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
Morgan Stanley analyst Ioannis Masvoulas raised the price target on Norsk Hydro SA (NHY:NO) (OTC: NHYDY) to NOK54.00 (from NOK50.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,407 at UBS
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR11 at UBS
- GPT Group (GPT:AU) (GPTGF) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!