Nordson (NDSN) PT Raised to $260 After Earnings but Jefferies Sees More Upside to Come
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Saree Boroditsky raised the price target on Nordson (NASDAQ: NDSN) to $260.00 (from $240.00) on the belief that the company is setting up for a beat and raise in 2H21. The company reported earnings of $2.12/share vs consensus of $1.64/share on stronger top-line and margin performance. Management raised guidance to $7.20-7.50/ share for the full year 2021, but this could prove conservative.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "we believe this is conservative and model earnings of $7.66/share given accelerating end markets and strong margin performance". "Nordson delivered a strong earnings beat, and we think there is more to come as we model $7.66/share vs. guidance of $7.20-7.50/share for 2021. Order trends improved through the quarter and remained strong entering 3Q, with Management noting a strengthening in medical, industrial, and electronics fluid dispense."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $52 at Jefferies as Margin Pressure Begins and Will Likely Remain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!