Nordson (NDSN) CFO NDR Takeaways - Oppenheimer
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Christopher Glynn reiterated a Perform rating on Nordson (NASDAQ: NDSN) after hosting meetings with CFO, Joe Kelley, that covered core market drivers and ongoing strategic framework (NBS Next).
The analyst stated "Robust backdrop for sustainable ATS growth cycle includes wider orientation across Electronics markets (~1/2 ATS sales) vs. historical disproportion to consumer product cycles, now (significant shift over recent years) broadly spanning chip-makers (and adjacent) capacity investments (front-end and back-end) and PCB from both dispense and Test & Inspection product lines, with view of material period to align sector capacity to long-term electrification and electronics trends in a persistently digitizing economy. Notes broader scale into markets: core products historically enabled ultra-precision, now speed and throughput specifications also increasingly sought; product assembly orientation more generally complemented by T&I and underfill."
Shares of Nordson closed at $240.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordson (NDSN) PT Raised to $280 at Wells Fargo
- Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM:CN) (WPM) PT Lowered to Cdn$66 at Canaccord Genuity
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (OR:CN) (OR) PT Lowered to Cdn$23 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!