Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK10 at Societe Generale
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Societe Generale analyst Geoffrey Dawes raised the price target on Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (OTC: NRDBY) to SEK10.00 (from SEK9.30) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphawave IP Group PLC (AWE:LN) PT Raised to GBP5 at Barclays
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at Credit Suisse
- Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) PT Raised to CHF2,270 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!