Nomura Securities Upgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Buy
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities upgraded Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.00 (from $20.00).
Analyst Alexander Burnes commented, "e are upgrading STLD shares from Neutral to Buy and increasing our target price to $21 from $20. STLD is now our top pick in the space. We see EBITDA and cash flow inflecting higher in 1H16E, supported by moderate upside to steel prices as both destocking and import pressure start to fade, combined with sustained pressure on raw materials costs via seaborne scrap values. We think STLD has the balance sheet and cash flow to capitalize on the current market dislocation, and we expect management to continue to pursue bolt-on or organic opportunities that improve its product offering and share of the U.S. VAP market. Ongoing product expansion at Columbus should provide additional margin tailwinds."
Shares of Steel Dynamics closed at $17.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Assumes, Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!