Noble Capital Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Outperform on Favorable Risk/Reward
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes upgraded Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $23.00.
The analyst comments "Kratos's opportunity set remains large, and while it was disappointing the company did not win a recent Missile Defense Agency award, there remains plenty of opportunity going forward."
Shares of Kratos Defense & Security closed at $16.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,865 at Daiwa Securities
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!