Noble Capital Downgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Market Perform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes downgraded Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Steps aside citing the valuation following the YTD strength in the equity.
Shares of Kratos Defense & Security closed at $22.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
- TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Raised to INR430 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!