Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) PT Lowered to JPY9,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Nomura/Instinet analyst Satoshi Fujiwara lowered the price target on Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) to JPY9,900.00 (from JPY11,300.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inter Piperline Ltd. (IPL:CN) (IPPLF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$666 at Morgan Stanley
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!