Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101:JP) (NPNYY) PT Raised to JPY6,300 at JPMorgan
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Ryota Himeno raised the price target on Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101:JP) (OTC: NPNYY) to JPY6,300.00 (from JPY5,750.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at TD Securities
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF348 at HSBC
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!