Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd (4612:JP) (NPCPF) PT Lowered to JPY7,200 at CLSA
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
CLSA analyst Yifan Zhang lowered the price target on Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd (4612:JP) (OTC: NPCPF) to JPY7,200.00 (from JPY10,000.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- GLP J-REIT (3281:JP) PT Raised to JPY179,000 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Zendesk (ZEN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!