Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $44 at Jefferies After Investor Day
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik raised the price target on Nike (NYSE: NKE) to $44.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after attending the company's investor day. Key takeaways include:
1) Potential topline growth above expectations w/ '23 rev target of $4.7BB vs. our prior est. of $4.3BB
2) 8% FS revenue CAGR through '23 supported by Space, Cyber and Intel w/ implied 40% win rate (46%
historical) and 1.2X B2B
3) EBITDA margin expansion of 60 bps over three years (to9.3%), w/ M&A as the upside driver.
The analyst stated "Critical Infrastructure offers a similar growth profile given digitally enabled full-lifecycle solutions. This supports revenue of $2.3BB in 2023 (vs. our $2.26BB est.) from $2.0BB in 2020, a 5% CAGR. Growth is driven by smart infrastructure, rail and transit more than offsetting a $700MM headwind from program runoffs. An infrastructure bill could lend itself to upside, with a focus on more resilient smart roads and highways."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
- Bajaj Consumer Care (BAJAJCON:IN) PT Raised to INR325 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!