Nifco Inc (7988:JP) (NIFCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St plunges as Snap's bleak forecast sparks selloff
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Bank of America Clients are Buying the Tech Pullback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: Snap's Warning Sends Tech Stocks Reeling; Insulet Gains on Deal Talk (more...)
Morgan Stanley analyst Shinji Kakiuchi lowered the price target on Nifco Inc (7988:JP) (OTC: NIFCY) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY3,300.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (HMCL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,846 at CLSA
- Hindustan Petroleum (HCPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR270 at CLSA
- Tabcorp Holdings (TAH:AU) (TABCF) PT Lowered to AUD5.85 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!