Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (NNDNF) PT Raised to JPY15,400 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Goldman Sachs analyst Daiki Takayama raised the price target on Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (OTC: NNDNF) to JPY15,400.00 (from JPY14,400.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- ams AG (AMS:SW) (AUKUF) PT Lowered to CHF20 at Deutsche Bank
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR105 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!