Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (NNDNF) PT Raised to JPY10,200 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CLSA analyst Amit Garg raised the price target on Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (OTC: NNDNF) to JPY10,200.00 (from JPY9,300.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,725 at Credit Suisse
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR640 at Credit Suisse
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!