Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.45 at Macquarie
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow raised the price target on Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) to AUD1.45 (from AUD1.10) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $36 at Susquehanna
- PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP2,258 at CLSA
- Econpile Holdings Bhd. (ECON:MK) PT Lowered to MYR0.45 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!