Nexteer Automotive Group Ltd. (1316:HK) (NTXVF) PT Lowered to HK$13.50 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Credit Suisse analyst Nick Li lowered the price target on Nexteer Automotive Group Ltd. (1316:HK) (OTC: NTXVF) to HK$13.50 (from HK$15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) PT Lowered to $234 at Vertical Research Partners
- Novo Nordisk (NOVOB:DC) (NVO) PT Lowered to DKK802 at Goldman Sachs
- EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) PT Raised to EUR6.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!