Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Raised to EUR66 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier raised the price target on Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (OTC: NXPRF) to EUR66.00 (from EUR52.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,640 at Maybank Kim Eng
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$138 at Scotiabank
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$131 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!