Nexa Resources (NEXA:CN) (NEXA) PT Raised to $12 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw raised the price target on Nexa Resources (NEXA:CN) (NYSE: NEXA) to $12.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grasim Industries Ltd (GRASIM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,750 at Citi
- Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) PT Raised to INR32,500 at Citi
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB78 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!