New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Chou lowered the price target on New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) to $22.00 (from $225.00) while maintaining a Buy rating. The analyst sees an "increasingly clear buying opportunity."
The analyst commented, "EDU reported 3QFY21 results and hosted an earnings call. While results and guidance both beat our forecasts and consensus, we believe management comment is market's focus. Management indicated that EDU aligns with all the potential policy changes and sees limited impacts on its sales growth"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Materials (SUM) PT Raised to $39 at Jefferies on Conservative Volume Guidance
- Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$13 at BMO Capital
- Daqin Railway Co Ltd (601006:CH) PT Raised to RMB9.20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!