New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$145 at JPMorgan
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
JPMorgan analyst DS Kim lowered the price target on New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) to HK$145.00 (from HK$159.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Raised to DKK2,270 at Goldman Sachs
- J Sainsbury Plc. (SBRY:LN) (JSNSF) PT Raised to GBP2.32 at Morgan Stanley
- Sodexo (SW:FP) (SDXAY) PT Raised to EUR100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!